Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cincinnati Fringe Festival

Hello all.  I've been a busy little bee.

I finished assisting with a costume build at the Court Theatre in Hyde Park (Porgy and Bess.  If you're local to Chicago....run....do not walk....to go and see it.  It's remarkable.  Not just from a costuming standpoint, but from a performance one as well).

Now?  Sing with me......lol......


Baby, if you've ever wondered,
Wondered whatever became of me,
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati,
Cincinnati, WKRP.

Got kind of tired packing and unpacking,
Town to town and up and down the dial
Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
But baby think of me once in awhile.
I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati.. 




Hahahahah.

No really.  I'm going to Cincinnati.  But not for radio, my friends.  Tha Theatah.


My client, Dawn, and I are going to run amuck in Cincy. ( Oh yes.  Her piece was chosen as one of the headlining shows at the Cincinnati Fringe Festival and will feature a piece designed and constructed by yours truly.  http://www.cincyfringe.com/the-lydia-etudes-about-loving-anton-chekhov

You can trust that there will be roadside postings.

But for now?  "This is Less Nessman.....signing out".

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment