Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Like It.

 I totally wish I could do all of this social media on the treadmill or something. I'm terrified that I'm going to get a squared ass from all this typing. Anyway.  This is the week of photoshoots and displays.

I feel like a Christmas Elf delivering all the sparkles to Chicago.

(Don't ask. It seemed to make far more sense than "Easter bunny".......meh.)

Tomorrow I see Mr.and Mrs. Digz in Andersonville.  Super cute store. If you're local you should totally check it out.

Most of my beaded necklaces will go there. I launch the larger metal worked mixed media pieces soon too but will probably only do so online initially.

By the way, readers.  Like my blog. Send it to other people.  Like my Tumblr and my Facebook page too.  I try to keep things interesting now that I've actually got stuff to talk about. hahaha.



Towanda!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment